08-15-2010 01:15 PM
What about my list?
Ten Reasons Why Marijuana Should Be Legalized
Legalization of marijuana has been a very hot issue in the countries all over the world for the past years. Here are ten reasons why marijuana should be legalized.
1. Marijuana is a plant that is 100% natural.
2. Marijuana is less addictive than tobacco and alcohol which are two legal substances. Marijuana is easier to quit if someone is hooked on it because there are no physical cravings.
3. Marijuana causes people to relax.
4. Marijuana is used medically. It is used as pain and stress reliever, anti-depressant and it is also used to reduce the effects of chemotherapy.
5. Marijuana can be taxed if it is legal. This could greatly help the economic status of countries.
6. Marijuana is used by some religious sectors all over the world.
7. Users can impossibly overdose on marijuana because it takes 40,000 times the amount of THC required to intoxicate them.
8. Marijuana is not hurting anyone so why should it not be legalized?
9. Studies showed that marijuana can be used as an efficient renewable source of fuel.
10. Marijuana does not need pesticides in order to grow well. It grows well on its own.
What can you say?
08-15-2010 02:57 PM
There is a thin line which separates legality and morality. When something is legal it does not mean it's moral. More so, not just because we cannot see direct negative effect of marijuana, we can use it as a reason why we should legalize marijuana. We must still look at the negative it has on our physical body in the long run.
08-16-2010 04:42 PM
You can write down even a thousand reasons why marijuana should be legalized but I would still say "Nay". Marijuana is like a poison which is slowly taking over our mind and body. It may not kill you right away, but eventually it will. So if you are already an marijuana independent and afraid of rehabilitation facilities, alternative drug detox that you may want to try.
08-17-2010 06:15 AM
We should look at the benefits and the negatives of that and then we can decide which one is better. I Guess if we take proper care of plantation of best method to grow marijuana indoors also. We can do it. But it's demand has increased its popularity for solving the pains and problems which people facing.
08-17-2010 03:57 PM
The negative effects of marijuana may outweigh the positive effects. True, it will save lives. But improper use of marijuana can endanger more lives. As of the moment, while are lawmakers are still debating either to legalize or not to legalize marijuana, better think of the best way to pass a drug test.
08-18-2010 05:08 AM
There are many side effects of marijuana. . When something is legal it does not mean it's moral. More so, i dont want people to gather . How about u people to go to the tests . I can see people avoiding drug test.
08-18-2010 09:26 AM
The list is done by knowing how it is used with the users.Like that all the lists are done and produced for the better way to re modify.These are all done by at home drug test then they wil prepare the list.
09-23-2010 02:45 PM
Wow you did a good topic, unbelievable
09-24-2010 12:42 PM
lol stop dizzing her now lol
Originally Posted by High Weeds
09-24-2010 01:22 PM
First time i agree 100% with you Mia. And there are much more reasons thats just like the more obvious ones